Monday, April 6, 2009

FA 11


Man, I've been doing this for 11 weeks already. Chris and I are busting our butts on the book, and time is really flying by. It snowed here in Chicago yesterday. Snow in April sucks.

Artists this week.

Brom

&

Ittoku, one of the artists I was fortunate enough to meet on my trip to Tokyo. I was humbled to receive an original page from his sketch book, which he was kind enough to personalize to me. When I get the time I think I'll scan it and put it up here for you all to enjoy. He was really a great guy.


You know how some movies get talked about as being the greatest thing ever, and then you watch it again and remember why. I watched Akira again the other night. I probably haven't watched it in ten years. It truly is a mind blowing piece of animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment