Sunday, May 9, 2010

Books

Well, less than a week until Ink Bloom hits the bookshelves. Lots of anxious anticipation on our end.
I've read a couple of excellent books lately. Flow My Tears the Policeman Said by Philip K. Dick, which is the best book I've read in quite a while.
Also, a manga called Kingyo Used Books by Seimu Yoshizaki. Each chapter explores a way in which manga from Kingyo Used Books influneces people's lives. Along the way it has little sidebars explaining the history of the manga mentioned in the panels, so it's funny and educational.
Also, on a side note, I will be debuting my Harajuku Zombies at the prestigious Rotofugi Gallery in Chicago in August. When I know the exact date I'll post it to the multitude of social networking outlets I have become a slave to.

Be sure to Check out Ink Bloom when it comes out next week.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment