Monday, August 9, 2010

Ink Bloom @ Gen Con Indy!


WOW!! What a great con! This year Jim and I went all out on our booth space in artists alley. It was great to see the response Ink Bloom received by the fans. Our peers were most impressed with the amount of art and level of quality the book had. A special thanks to those who bought this labor of love. It was great to do a Ninja Mountain Pod cast just dedicated to the book. Jim and I could talk about it for hours. So a special thanks goes out to Jeremy and his handy little recording device! Also would like to thank Gen Con Live for the on camera interview as well. I was hossing down lunch so I probably had mayo on my face!

The art work this year was amazing! Judging the show was probably the hardest thing I've had to do. All great stuff! Congrats guys! You all deserve it!

Until next time!

Chris

3 comments:

  1. It was great to see you there!! Glad to hear you did well and had a great time! :)
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Episode 77 is here! Thank you for joining me at GenCon to discuss Ink Bloom. It's an awesome book that I am sure many artists will learn a lot from.
    Your interview is the first item on this week's episode.
    Hope you enjoy it!
    http://ninjamountain.blogspot.com/2010/08/episode-77-ink-bloom-steve-ellis-ndas.html

    ReplyDelete