Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Are We Done Yet?

Gigantism runs in my family, I'm afraid. (see Jim's post below)

WOW! What a great couple of weeks for Jim and I. The realization for "Best in Show" at Gen Con 2009 just hit me and am seriously honored...Seriously. No time to celebrate as Ink Bloom is in full on finishing mode. Almost all my painting steps are done and Jim and I had a great session today on our first of two author reviews by phone! This book is looking great and we both are very proud to see all our hard work in the first rough layout.

On another note...My DVD workshop will go live on the web soon and will keep you posted when it's up.

On another-other note...I did a couple of Podcasts at Gen Con. I sound way too serious but was really cool. Thanks to the folks at Ninja Mountain Podcast (Ninjamountain.blogspot.com) and Wip Podcast (wippodcast.com) for taking the time to talk to me at my booth. Thanks again guys!

Back to work!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment